Since we are homeschooling, there are many days where the kids get ready for the day and well, let's just say I stay in my (ahem!) pajamas. I am not a morning person so getting up before the kids do to get ready for the day is not on my list of things to do except for on days when we have CC.
After having kids, I have shall we say outgrown a lot of the clothes I wore before kids and before I had my son. He was a 10-pounder and I haven't completely lost the baby weight I had put on over three years ago.
My birthday is in the fall and with birthday money, I usually try to buy a few new pieces for the fall and winter months. Fall is my favorite season and I especially love to wear boots, cozy sweaters, and scarves. I wear jeans most of the time time, too. I was very excited to order these ankle wedge boots for myself this year for $17.
I do serve on a board so I like to wear business casual clothing when we meet. That is generally once every one to two months, so I don't need a lot in the business casual department. Generally, I can pair some of my more casual tops with a skirt or pants. I have a few dresses I like to wear, too.
I love fashion, but I do not enjoy shopping very much at all anymore. Having read about Stitch Fix here as well as from friends on Facebook and bloggers I follow on Instagram, I've been very curious about it. Since my birthday was last month and I had received some birthday cash again (bonus!), I thought I would try Stitch Fix out to see how I like it.
The opportunity to have a personal stylist select clothing for me is very appealing and seen as a huge time saver. Not to mention, it means I don't have to schlep my kids to the store with me to shop for myself.
I look forward to receiving the first box later this month and to tell you all about it!
Also curious about Stitch Fix? You can find out more at the links I shared and if you sign up and order a shipment, I will receive $25 in Stitch Fix credit! Then you can share your own link with your friends to receive credit if they sign up and order a shipment! Bonus!
Have you tried Stitch Fix? What are your thoughts on it?
No comments:
Post a Comment